Terms & Conditions
When you sign up for or otherwise use any service within the charlizemuse.com website (collectively, the “Site” “we” “our” “us” or other appropriate first-person terms as appropriate), all of which services are hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Service”, you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully, as they form the agreement between you, as the Site user (referred to in this Agreement as “User” “you” “your” or other appropriate second-person terms), and the Site (such agreement is referred to herein as the “Agreement”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE, AND SHOULD NOT PROCEED TO REGISTER OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICE. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU ARE DEMONSTRATING YOUR WILLINGNESS TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY AMENDMENTS MADE FROM TIME TO TIME.
- Right to use: Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service or the Site at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict your access to all or part of the Service without notice or liability.
- THIS SERVICE IS FOR ADULTS ONLY! You represent, warrant and covenant that you are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is older (the “Age of Majority”). The Site and Service are intended for adults only. By using the Site and Service you agree that you have reached the Age of Majority. We reserve the right to terminate your account if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, believe you are in violation of this requirement. We additionally reserve the right to terminate your account and report you to the proper authorities in the event that we suspect, in our sole and absolute discretion, that someone who is not the Age of Majority has used your account.
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR CHILD PORNOGRAPHY AND A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY REGARDING PEDOPHILES,
PEDERASTS OR ANY PEDOPHILIC, PEDERASTIC, OR SIMILAR RELATED ACTIVITY.
- All depictions of any persons on the Site are provided under an obligation of the producer thereof to upload images portraying persons over the age of 18 as of the date of the production of the depiction. We undertake great measures to ensure that no underage models appear in any video or image on the Site. We report all images or videos of minors to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (“NCMEC”) regardless of the state of dress of such minor or the purported purpose for posting the video or pic.
- If you are seeking any form of child pornography (including so-called “virtual” child pornography), you must exit the Site immediately. We do not provide this kind of material and we do not tolerate those who provide this kind of material, nor do we tolerate consumers of such material.
- We unreservedly cooperate with any law-enforcement agency investigating child pornography. If you suspect other outside websites are participating in unlawful activities involving minors, please report them to asacp.org.
Code of Conduct. You agree to use the Service in accordance with the secretsmuse.com's Code of Conduct, below:
- The Site provides access to an online service comprising information and materials created, posted and uploaded, by the Site and/or Service.
- You are aware that the Service contains adult-oriented materials, provided only by and to consenting users who are at least the Age of Majority;
- In the event that you request, upload, stream and/or share any image(s) of any minor, as mentioned above, we will not contact you. We will simply terminate your account and report you to NCMEC and any and all law enforcement that we, in our sole and exclusive discretion, determine appropriate;
- You will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including, but not limited to, the posting or sharing of any message, picture or recording, which contains may be libelous, slanderous, harassing, abusive or contain defamatory statements; or racist, obscene, offensive or other language which is not in accordance with your local laws and community standards;
- You will not post any message, picture or recording, or use the Service in any way that: Violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, any copyright or trademark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or Is fraudulent or otherwise constitutes unlawful conduct in connection with your use of the Service, or violates any law.
- You will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material that constitutes or contains solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services;
- Your access to the Service is for your own personal use only. You may not allow others to use the Service using your account(s) and you may not transfer your account(s) to any other person;
- You will not use the Service to infringe on any privacy right, property right, or other civil right of any person;
- You will not publish or forward any chain letters, advertisements, spam, or any similar commercial message through the Service.
Use of Information on Service. You acknowledge and agree that:
- We cannot ensure the security or privacy of information you provide through the Internet or otherwise. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the breach of the security of such information and/or messages and with respect to the use of such information by other parties;
- We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use of any information, by anyone, that you provide to other parties through the Service. Use caution in deciding what personal information you share with others through the Service.
- We cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any message sent by any user on the Service. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the content(s) of any communication(s) you may receive from other users.
- You will not bring legal action against the Site or any of its employees, officers or agents for any damages of any kind, under any theory, as a consequence of using the Service.
- You may not use the Service or Site for any unlawful purpose. We may refuse to grant you or discontinue your use of any username, for whatever reason, including, for example, if the username you have chosen impersonates or suggests you are someone else, is protected by trademark or proprietary law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Termination of Access to the Service. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and we reserve the right to refer any such activity to any appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Proprietary Information. The Service contains information that is proprietary to us. We assert full copyright protection in the Service, including all of the design and code embodied therein. Any information shared or posted by us or by users of the Service may be protected whether it is identified as proprietary to us or to the user. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express permission of the owner of such information. You may not use any automated means to in anyway monitor, "scrape", download, use or otherwise collect data and/or content from the Site, including, without limitation, robots/bots, crawlers, or data mining tools.
- Security. Your account is private and may not be used by anyone else under any circumstances. You are responsible for all usage or activity on the Service by users using your login and password, including but not limited to use of your login and password by any third party.
- No Warranties. The Service is distributed on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of the Service. WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NOR DOES THE SITE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT DEFECTS IN ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY USE YOU MAKE OF ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by the Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk.
- Modifications. We may modify this Agreement from time to time. Notification of changes in this Agreement will be posted on the Service or sent via email, as determined by us in our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any modifications, you should terminate your use of the Service. Your continued use of the Service now, or following the posting or receipt of notice of any changes in this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this Agreement, as modified.
- Nature of Relationship / Disclaimer of Agency. Nothing in this Agreement is intended by you or the Site to constitute an employment relationship, a joint venture, or collaboration between you and the Site. You acknowledge that you are in no way an employee or agent of the Site and as such, you have no authority to act on the Site’s behalf or to bind the Site to any obligation or agreement. This provision also applies to users promoting or making referrals to the Site.
- Member Account and Password. As part of the registration process, you will be issued a unique username and password, which you must provide in order to gain access to the non-public portions of the Service. You certify that, when asked to choose a username, you will not choose a name that falsely represents you as somebody else, or a name that may otherwise be in violation of the rights of a third party. We reserve the right to disallow the use of usernames that we, in our sole discretion, deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to cancel, at any time, the membership of any user who uses their selected username in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in any other way we deem inappropriate in our sole discretion. Your membership, username and password are non-transferable and non-assignable. You represent and warrant that you will not disclose to any other person your username or password and that you will not provide access to the Service to anyone who is below the Age of Majority, or who does not willingly wish to view the content on the Site. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. We will not release your password for security reasons. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Site of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree that you are solely liable and responsible for any unauthorized use of the Service using your account until you notify the Site by email regarding the unauthorized use or access. Unauthorized access to the Service is illegal and a breach of this Agreement.